zondag 2 augustus 2009

Going clubbing is always a good excuse to try over-the-top makeup that you'd normally never wear. So yesterday, I tried to copy Shelley's eye makeup (here) and found out that when wearing thick layers of mascara, I in fact have HUGE lower eyelashes:

Needless to say, the night was a huge succes.

p.s. if you're interested: I wore my new high-waisted polka dot shorts with bare legs and a tube top - for I knew the club I'd be going to would be very warm - combined with my super-high heels and a black headband. Someone commented that I looked like a 50s whore. I told her that was exactly what I was going for.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. oja je kan trouwens prachtig zingen!(heb je bij thejater gezien, hihi)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oooh mooie makeup! :) tshirt komt uit de lidl in duitsland en ik ga toch voor de aldi ijsthee whoohoo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen