dinsdag 25 augustus 2009

sometimes i wish i were bad

Sometimes I wish I were rock 'n roll.
I would go out all night. I would drink vodka and not spit it out immediately. I would kiss many boys but never call them back. I would wear any old thing and still look good in it. I would carefully rip my tights so that they look carelessly ripped. I would do drugs and I would do the DJ. I would sing in a rock band that does many gigs in smelly pubs and get paid but never get famous. I would become very skinny because food just isn't rock and roll, and be asked to model in a sleazy campaign for emo clothes. I would travel the world. I would always cause a scene.









And then I remember my lovely boyfriend and my very cute friends who like to hang out but not to party wild. And I remember I could never wear bow-ties if I were a rocker. And I gladly put on a flowered dress again.

CLOTHES
1, 2 AND 3: DRESS,H&M; VINTAGE BLOUSE; BRACELETS I STOLE FROM MY SISTER (SORRY ESKE!).
4: SLIP DRESS FROM SUPERSTAR; SAFARI DRESS FROM H&M; TIGHTS FROM I DON'T KNOW WHERE
5: ROLLING STONES TEE, FRENCH STORE; METALLIC TIGHTS
6: DRESS, MY MOTHER'S; PINK RIBBON; FISHNET TIGHTS
7 AND 8: SWEATER, TAKE TWO (STOLE IT FROM MY BOYFRIEND); BRA, HUNKEMÖLLER
9: SEE 4
10: MY SISTER'S BRACELETS AND THE LOWLANDS BRACELET

MAKE UP
BLACK EYE SHADOW (ESSENCE)
GLITTER EYE LINER, BLACK (H&M)
CONCEALER, COLOR 'SAND' (RIMMEL)
KOHL PENCIL No1 (GOSH)
BLACK WATERPROOF MASCARA (ETOS)

1 opmerking: