dinsdag 11 augustus 2009

ik heb de lekkerste appelflap van mijn leven gegeten

Somehow Blogger uploaded all my photos backwards, but well. I went shopping today for my aunt's wedding, and I didn't just come home with a dress for the wedding but also with some things I really, really needed (ahem).

First: a pair of stockings (above) for only 1,50! And they came in this adorable bag (below).
I found a compromise between jeans (which I hate) and leggings (which I wear constantly), which is of course a jeans legging. According to about everyone who's anyone, you cannot live without a jeans legging. I'll wear it with a men's blouse, or...
...my new dress! It's the ultimate party dress, I think: quite short and covered in sequins.
You know how you sometimes find a dress, and you just know it's the perfect dress for you? That's what I found. This dress makes me feel the same way a chocolate cake does. And that's a very good thing.


And, last: my dress for the wedding. It's just a very... wedding-y dress, not something I'd normally buy, but it's kind of Sex And The City-like and ideal for sitting in a church while people are getting married, I suppose.

1 opmerking: