zondag 16 augustus 2009

and... action!

Every once in a while (mostly when the monthly interior magazine arrives), my mum gets all fussy and wants something changed in the house. With pretty gorgeous results:
























Also, the Action really is a great store, once you get past the fugly towels, the crappy 'handy' stuff and the tasteless clothes - and the lack of airconditioning while it's 30 degrees Celcius outside. I found some lovely hardcover notebooks and a folder, and a box covered in a Chinese newspaper with colored pencils in it. I also found cute white socks and some decent black and dark blue wool tights, but I didn't think there was any use in photographing those.
























[my god - they misspelled the French word for chocolate, making it a 'choco-latte', which sounds like coffee]

1 opmerking: