zondag 27 december 2009

on the search

I am an unpractical person. And so I only buy stuff that I like, and never stuff that I need. And so I am currently in desperate need of black pumps and black boots - pretty essential, but I just never think about the fact that I need those things while I'm shopping - I just go 'Oh! Cute purple shoes with super-high heels and bow-ties!' and forget all about the black ones I was looking for. But I've made up my mind - I will buy some sturdy black boots  and some sturdy (okay, some high-heeled and shiny) black heels. I'm thinking something like this for the boots:


2 opmerkingen:

  1. hey well, personally...i am needing these boots! woah. claire x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm not boot-person (though I have 2 pair) but these are pure love <3

    www.someblogbykayra.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen