dinsdag 15 december 2009

I've been sick with the flu for some days now, which makes for a very uncharming runny nose and a raspy voice (which is just perfect, because I have to sing at this Christmas-thingy at school Friday and I'm not sure my throat will be completely okay by then). The Christmas mood hasn't really kicked in yet - probably due to the fact that the only thing I've only been able to do for the past two days is lie on the couch and moan - but I already made pictures before I got sick:




It's my new dress! I'd been looking for a floaty, pale pink dress for some time, but after trying on a few I decided pale pink looks too much like my skin tone; in other words, it makes me look like I'm wearing a naked suit. So I settled with pale purple and then this dress showed up at Forecast, the store where I work - so I even got 30% off! The brand is Object and it was originally €40,- (so, like, €28,- or something for lucky me).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten