maandag 7 december 2009

And a partridge in a pear tree.


Finding a winter coat is one of the hardest things there is. You'll probably end up wearing it for twenty-five weeks straight, so it has to be warm, comfortable, non-annoying (a wild pattern tends to get on your nerves if you have to wear it every single day), and of course, pretty. After my last boring 'everyday coat' finally died (the inside was shredded and the pockets were tearing), the quest for a new coat had started, but only last week did I finally find one. I really wanted a black one, but H&M only had this one in my size in white and grey, and so I settled for white. The fur collar is removeable, but I actually quite like it - it's exceptionally soft and now I don't have to wear a scarf any more. Plus, fur is classy, right?


2 opmerkingen: