dinsdag 21 juli 2009

i should be so lucky











On Sunday afternoon, I went to Amsterdam with Bart, Thessa and Inge to see Lucky Fonz III perform in the Vondelpark. It was great, though I was a little disappointed he only played his old songs (I really missed In Your Underwear!). But then, he said to the audience he needed a choir for his next song Poor Carolina, and of course I half-run to the stage, I felt so lucky! I got to stand right beside him, and I guess you're aware of my very stupid obession with Lucky Fonz, so I almost fainted (thinking"ohmygodohmygodhelookedatme! He even touched me!" over and over in my head). After the first song ended, he decided we could do another song, and I'm about the only one who can sing the chorus along. Well, see for yourself!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten