zondag 28 juni 2009

what a summer day

[vive la fête in den haag]
Last Friday, Vive la Fête was in Den Haag. So I went to stay with Ben to go to the concert. But firstly, we and Barend ate some kind of rice mixture, and they taught me how to eat with chopsticks. We sat on Ben's "roof terrace", which is actually just the roof, very awesome:













Vive la Fête performed around 10P.M., so it was just starting to get dark, and halfway through the concert it suddenly became one big moshpit. I normally get away as fast as I can when people start getting crazy like that, but this time I decided I'd try and join in, and it was great! I got bruises all over and fell down on the floor once, but otherwise it was fine; I got to know the one rule of a moshpit: always keep jumping. As soon as you stand still, you'll be knocked over, but if you just jump along with the rest you'll be fine.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten