dinsdag 23 juni 2009

fuuuuuuuuck

When my sister started up the computer this morning, she noticed something was wrong: half her images were gone. And it was even more wrong than she thought: every single jpeg-image on the second harddisk of the computer was missing. Just like that. Every holiday picture, all my photos of Paris and Rome: gone.
We're afraid it's a virus or something, so the computer will be at the technician's. I might not be able to use the computer for some time, which is crap, not just because I won't be able to blog for some time but also because my birthday is next week and I need the computer to invite everyone!
--------UPDATE-----------
Yes, I am screwed. Our harddrive has crashed. Luckily my mother has just bought a laptop, so I'm not entirely computerless, but now I have to file in a paper for tomorrow, which is lost. This day is entirely crappy, not just because of the computer thing, but also because of some other stuff I can't be bothered to write down. I can't wait for summer vacation to start. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be drowning my sorrows with lots of iced tea.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten