zondag 21 juni 2009

inventory

Yesterday I cleaned up my room, and changed some things: my mom made me a shoe rack, and I found a new place to hang my skirts, because the old bar I used to hang them on was getting crammed:
 

And I decided it was time for an inventory: how many clothes do I have? The answer was, a lot of them:

TOPS: 30
SHORT-SLEEVED: 8
LONG-SLEEVED: 5
BLOUSES: 6
TANK TOPS: 11

KNITWEAR: 13
SWEATERS: 6
JUMPERS: 7

SKIRTS: 18
SHORT SKIRTS: 6
KNEE-LENGTH SKIRTS: 12

DRESSES: 23

BOTTOMS: 8
SHORTS: 5
JEANS (SKINNY): 2
PANTS: 1

COATS: 5
WINTER COATS: 3
SUMMER COATS: 2

SHOES: 20 PAIRS
SNEAKERS/FLAT SHOES: 7 PAIRS
HEELS: 4 PAIRS
BALLERINAS: 3 PAIRS
BOOTS: 4 PAIRS
SANDALS/FLIP FLOPS: 2 PAIRS

RANDOM
BIKINIS: 3
BELTS: 5
BRAS: 14
TIGHTS: 15
SUNGLASSES: 5
HATS: 6

It's a lot more than I thought. However, it's not really a case of shopping a lot; it's more because I never throw anything away, nor does my mom, so I get all her old stuff. I also think it's really funny how I have 18 skirts AND 23 dresses, and only 8 pairs of trousers, of which 5 are shorts. It shows how bad I am at finding trousers, I think! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten