donderdag 15 oktober 2009

this is halloween

Why don't we celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands? It'd be such a brilliant tradition for us to dress up and tell scary stories all night or go to spiderweb-themed parties disguised as Zombie Barbie. But I guess we're just not that into craziness in the Netherlands, and I have to work the 31st of October and the 1st of November anyway, so no Halloween parties for me! Still, I'm going to celebrate it somehow. Like wear black all day and extra-heavy eyeliner, and light every candle in the house, or something.


p.s. the reason that I haven't posted anything interesting off late, is because either Blogger or my internet connection is failing - either way, I can't upload any images! For example, I had a gorgeous vintage Halloween photograph to go with this post, but it's like 300x500 pixels and it still won't upload! How annoying. But as soon as that's sorted, I promise I'll make it up by posting dozens and dozens of images.

1 opmerking:

  1. Halloween maak je zelf. Ik heb het al gevierd en ik ga het nog een keer vieren :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen