zondag 18 oktober 2009

i still believe in fairytales (and so does h&m)



I broke this poor birdie's tail when I used him as decoration in my christmas tree last year. To make it up to him, I've let him spend the whole year on the ivy next to my mirror, instead of in a dark chest.
I spent two-thirds of my winter clothes budget (which was €150, oh luxury...) at H&M. Though they'd been disappointing me lately with lots of shapeless dresses and trashy tee shirt prints, this winter H&M has finally reassured me of its coolness. I bought plaid trousers, a long grey cardigan, the military jacket I'd seen on some blogs but thought they'd never sell here, and the cream-colored (I love the word 'cream-colored'!) top you can see in the image above. I'll post some pictures as soon as I've got more time. Which, by the way, I seem to have less and less of; work, school and some kind of social life seem to swallow all of it and before I know it, another week has passed - kind of unsettling!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten