donderdag 17 september 2009

i want to be a redhead

























I really, really do. Red hair is magical. But as you know redheads are supposed to have light skin and freckles, and I have neither. Still, I think anything's possible, so I'm going to dye my hair a reddish blonde (see picture above). I do have a bit of a trauma concerning coloring your hair red - in 1st grade, I had the same idea, and because I didn't want to do anything drastic I bought a pack of non-permanent hair dye; it promised to color my hair a nice shade of copper and have disappeared after I'd washed it eight times. Well, my hair turned bright orange and it stayed put for weeks and weeks. So this time, I'm going to let the hairdresser do it - a bit (or three) more expensive, but soit.

UPDATE: The color I was looking for is called strawberry blonde, which sounds... well, delicious!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten