maandag 21 september 2009

i wanna be a paperback writer

I'm not feeling very fashion-forward today, and I'm also having some self-image issues about my not being fashionably stick-thin but also not quite feminin (as in: having no boobs). These issues always take only one day, and after that I'm my old self again, so don't worry! So I just wore a boring but pretty pink dress with black tights and dotted socks. That may seem a pretty extravagant outfit for an offday, but what's the use in putting on jeans and a grey tee when you're down and feeling even more dreary and invisible?
Now I have to write a column for school. I've already made up the title; it's "Bitch". So that should be good.

(p.s. the photo is from Saturday, in the museum. Major home décor inspiration! I'm currently saving tons of photos with inspiring rooms and walls, because I'll be moving to Amsterdam next year, or at least that's the plan!)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten