woensdag 24 februari 2010

wishlist number 02



Every time when I think that winter's finally over and spring is truly under way, the sky blurts out another snowstorm or blizzard or rainy day and all my hopes vanish again. So to cure my winter blues, here's part two of the spring wishlist:
2

Yes, stripes. God, how original! But I've developed some sort of obsession with sailor tee shirts lately. Somehow when I picture my ideal summer outfits (a very satisfying pastime on snowy afternoons spent in classrooms), they often involve stripey things of some sort. And they seem to have an unparalelled ability to add a sort of stylishness to a very simple outfit. So I will definitely be wearing a lot of stripes this summer. And now I've mentioned the word 'stripes' too often and my brain does that thing when you begin to doubt if it's even an actual word. So it's time to move on to pictures:
    

images: tumblr, audrey hepburn complex, h&m dot com, unknown
3

Ah, sundresses. You can never, ever have enough of those, and yet they are anything but casual. I'm very much looking forward to buying as many floaty, flowered, sweet-looking, polkadotted, pastel-coloured or adorable dresses as my budget allows.

 

 

 


images: audrey hepburn complex, elinkan, the sartorialist, robin weisman, lookbook, tumblr

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten