woensdag 3 februari 2010

we would be dancing and it would be spring

Last week, between when the snow disappeared and the sun began shining again (though the temperature didn't change), I was attacked by a sudden upsurge of spring fever. I began thinking about shorts, sunglasses and flimsy dresses;  in class, I was having visions of walking through sunny streets and last night I dreamt I was outside and it was so warm I didn't need a coat. (Yes, I have pretty exciting dreams. Hmm). It's only February, which is probably the coldest time of the year in the Netherlands, but somehow my mind refuses to register that though it may be sunny outside, in the morning there's still ice on the road and if I were to wear those spring outfits I have in mind outdoors, the next thing would be me being rushed to the hospital as a bad case of hypothermia. Still, I might as well start thinking about what I'll wear when the weather does get better, right? Something like this:

ALL VINTAGE EXCEPT FOR THE H&M BLOUSE THAT'S SO OLD IT COULD ALSO BE CALLED VINTAGE

Or something like this - short-sleeved shirts, florals, and cutoffs:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten