vrijdag 12 februari 2010

ramblings

1. I wish my hair looked like this all the time.
2. I had started to hate the winter, until yesterday the sun shone and I walked over a crispy layer of newly fallen snow and I noticed that sunlight makes snow glitter. It was very pretty. Today the snow had melted and it was freezing and I passionately hate winter again.
3. When I still had spare time (a mere six months ago) I never had money to buy anything. Now I'm getting quite rich, and I haven't had the time to shop in ages. Or time to go anywhere nice, really.
4. I would very much like it to be 1968 right now. We would all call ourselves free spirits and go on road trips in a painted bus and change the world and fall in love, and everybody would look awesome.
5. I love everything about this video.
6. Why has Gossip Girl suddenly stopped in the Netherlands? We weren't even halfway season 3. Look at this Chuck Bass tee at Flying Saucer, the blog of the very cool Selina. Though I'm normally opposed to shirts screaming "Fangirl!", I sort of want this one.
7. I would wear red lipstick all the time if I wasn't constantly afraid it will smudge all over my chin / on my collar / into my lunch / on other people's clothes.
8. I may have to find a French man to make babies with at some point, because then I could raise them to speak French and they would be THIS ADORABLE:

9. "Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught." Do you think that if I quote Oscar Wilde to my teachers, they'd let me skip class? Probably not. At least it'd make me look smart.
10. I NEED NEW SHOES.


Good night!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I wish my hair looked like that just once, your hair is wonderful!

    Thank you for the amazing comment! I sure wish I was French, but I don't think I am. No one in my family knows 100% where we are "from", my Grandpa once told me Wales. I'll just pretend it's France! Thank you, lovely lady.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoe schattig!
    Trouwens, ik heb je genomineerd voor de Beautiful Blogger Award! :]

    xoxo'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen