woensdag 20 januari 2010

youtube favorites part 2

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10


1 Such a cute Dutch band. I even think they're from the same city as I am? Not sure though 2 This is so incredibly funny 3 I watched this movie with Ben a couple of months ago. I'm still not over how cool it was 4 Gossip Girl S3 is now on TV in the Netherlands, but I've already watched all of it and I'm really sad that it's stopped until March 5 We saw this in class the other day. Yes, we have cool classes 6 the funny thing is that he's right. He understands more about than all the boys I know (why, oh why don't boys seem to get it?) 7 She just looks absolutely stunning. 8 Still one of my favourite songs 9 Spinvis. Yes. 10 Incredibly well-made and funny

1 opmerking:

  1. oh my goodness i laughed the whole time while i watched #6! but you are right, he does know more than the average bear! :-) love your blog! check out mine?
    poppielolly.blogspot.com
    thank you!
    -Kaila

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen