dinsdag 19 mei 2009

today you look like a stranger to me

I'm so sorry for not posting for such a long time, but it's been busy like hell lately (the Big Let's Crush The Last Hope Of Surviving High School Out Of Our Students In The Last Weeks Of The Year-weeks have begun) and so I seem to be either asleep, studying or at school. So, all I'm going to give you right now is this:

The first one is a way of translating my newfound worship for Lucky Fonz III into creativity; the second one is the second part of this week, which will exist of a Ladies' Night (where boys are allowed to come, but only if they're sweet) at Inge's; a shopping trip with Ilse to Amsterdam; hopefully, new curls in my hair; and a lot of blissfull weekendness to prepare myself for upcoming school terrorism.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten