vrijdag 3 april 2009

Abso-fucking-lutely

Today was an absolutely perfect day. Instead of going to school, I spent three hours practising Hallelujah in three-part harmony, and one hour practising As by Stevie Wonder (I'm performing tonight, there's something called Unplugged at school). And afterwards, we went into town and sat on a terrace, getting tipsy on Corona. Abso-fucking-lutely perfect. The gloomy winter is over; spring is well and truly under way!

update

The performance went really well, I suppose, I can't quite remember what I did but everyone said I did well, though I had someone commenting my skirt was way too short. After Unplugged, we went into town and played Mikado with glowsticks and danced to some balkan beats (pictures will follow later today).

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Off course the fact that the people you were drinking corona with on this very day were thé most funny, handsome, sexy ánd fascinating dudes on earth (period) had a very positive effect on the abso-fucking-lutely perfectness of your sunny afternoon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen